Hey gang, many of you may not know that I am not only a strength and conditioning coach, but I am a pretty good cook as well. Over the years, I have created tons of delicious, healthy recipes for my clients and myself. Today I am sharing one of my favorites. These FISH BURGERs are easy to make, and taste great. Have them for breakfast, lunch, dinner or as a healthy snack.
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
2. Rinse Tuna to remove some of the salt. To do this first remove the lids from the cans and drain the water out completely. Next poke a fork into the tuna several times to create some small holes. Fill the cans with warm water and let sit for a few minutes. Then just squeeze out the water again and you are ready to go
3. Blend oatmeal until it becomes powdered (I use a coffee grinder or dry blender)
4. Chop apple and onion into small (1/4 inch pieces)
5. Mix all ingredients in a bowl (add small amount of water if needed)
6. Divide evenly into 6 patties
7. Place patties evenly spaced on a cookie sheet (use butter, ghee, or olive oil to keep from sticking)
8. Sprinkle patties with additional seasoning of choice if desired
9. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown
TEXT “TNT” TO 855.796.9905 to get in touch with a TNT coach
TNT has over 35 years of combined fitness experience, so if you’re looking for a coach who can train you online from anywhere in the world, visit our online training page to book a consultation.
TNT wants you to maximize your strength as safely and efficiently as possible, so if you’re looking for a stand alone workout plan, check out our 6-week bespoke strength training and nutrition programs.