Six Guidelines for creating successful strength training Programs.
In today’s edition of the Coaches Corner series, I present six basic guidelines I follow when creating strength training programs for my athletes and clients.
1. Maintain progressive overloads.
2. Establish short-term objectives and long-term goals.
3. Keep accurate training records and perform evaluations frequently.
4. Always use proper technique and a spotter when needed. Safety is always a concern.
5. Build in variety to avoid physical and psychological burn-out and over training.
6. Make strength training fun, safe, challenging and injury free.
For more ideas about creating simple effective strength training and conditioning programs check back here frequently or visit us at: www.tntstrength.com
Register your name and email address on the site so you can be kept up-to-date on the latest news from TNT Strength.
TEXT “TNT” TO 855.796.9905 for more info
TNT has over 40 years of combined fitness experience, so if you’re looking for a coach who can train you in person in our Oakland California Studio or online from anywhere in the world, visit our online training page to book a consultation.